Critical care is empowered by precision diagnostic devices, prosthetic devices and equipment.
Visuali’s on-demand production service is helping surgeons, doctors, hospitals and healthcare manufacturers revolutionise healthcare with patient-specific surgical simulation and direct printing of individualized implants and customized instrumentation.
Our services are made for two specific areas of medical care – Dental and Medical.
Our on-demand manufacturing and prototyping services give dental labs the ability and versatilityto print multiple parts using multiple materials for different applications at the same time. OtherVisuali advantages include:
- Scalability: The versatility of the 3D Printing system allows it to offer scalable solutions with quick turnaround time and, desk to ready-to-use products
- Makes multi-colour,multi-material, multi-textural 3D production in a single print, a reality
- Accurate, consistent, realistic, rapid and, easy to use
- No digital design knowledge requirement on the user’s side since all are plug and play solutions
- Clean, quiet and, predictable process
- Capability to deliver ultrafine resolution down to 16 microns for dental models and applianceswith fine details and smooth surfaces with PolyJet technology
- Develops dental models that can mimic both hard surfaces like bone and teeth and, soft tissues such as gums
- Possibility to use biocompatible materials that allow short-term mucosal-membrane contact up to 24 hours
- Safe for immediate handling and use
Distinctive advantages of Visuali’smedical on-demand part manufacturing services over others
- Polyjet technology makes multi-material, multi-colour printing in a single run realistic for pre-surgery planning models specific to your patient with layer resolution of 0.0006 inches (16 microns) for precise details and smooth surfaces
- Makes working with strong thermoplastics, biocompatible materials and sterilisable materials for forming implants or guiding cuts possible at layer resolution as fine as 0.005 inches (127 microns) for great accuracy
- Paves way for on-demand manufacturing with access to a range of traditional and additive technologies
- Enables quick development and validation of medical devices
- Enables validation of device performance on patient-derived 3D printed anatomical models for precision and personalised care
- Ability to mimic even fine tissue properties with a single print run
- Build faster and cheaper concept models for preclinical testing
- Create realistic anatomical models customised for virtually any clinical scenario
- Design freedom, reduced wastage and warehousing costs